This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
- Polish Meat Pierogi - January 5, 2021
- Borscht (Barszcz Czerwony) – Authentic Polish Recipe - December 10, 2020
- Mushroom Pierogi “Uszka” for Borscht - December 8, 2020
When I say 3 Ingredients Chocolate Coconut Fudge; I really mean, 3 Ingredients Chocolate Coconut Fudge. This mouth watering, soft and decadent fudge is a pure indulgence. And you only need: chocolate chips, coconut cream and shredded coconut. That’s it. The most time consuming aspect is the wait for setting. Prep time takes just roughly 10 minutes.
Just take some chocolate chips and pour them into a bowl, then heat up coconut cream and pour it over the chocolate, then you’re basically done. I had to put my chocolate chips over the double broiler to help my chocolate melt, but it will depend on your chocolate. Hot coconut cream may be enough. Pour the chocolate/coconut mixture into well sprayed liners, in a muffin pan, and then put it into the fridge for roughly 3 hours (if you’re patient) or 1 hour in the freezer if you’re like me. 🙂
Halfway through the freezer/fridge process time, heat a non stick skillet. Add shredded, unsweetened coconut, and toast it while moving it around until lightly golden brown. Put them over the chocolate coconut when it’s roughly half set, so that the shredded coconut will stick. Leave in a freezer until set.
These little chocolate fudges are so rich and good, that it’s hard not to eat more then half. But for my husband, half is insufficient. Then he looks at me and says: “Do not judge me…” How could I? I know how good these little fudgies are 🙂
If you’re craving chocolate give this 3 Ingredients Chocolate Coconut Fudge a try. It’s really worth it. One thing to keep in mind: they will get harder in a fridge/freezer so let them come closer to room temperature before eating. Don’t leave them out though, because they will totally melt. So find the time when your fudge has perfect consistency kept outside, then eat and leave the rest of them in a fridge. Oh, one more thing to remember, they are messy. Chocolate coconut mess. Cannot get any better than that.
Adapted from Veggie and the Beast.
- 3 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut cream (or full fat coconut milk)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Put the chocolate chips in a large bowl
- Heat up the coconut cream in a small saucepan
- Pour hot coconut cream on the chocolate chips and mix with spatula
- If not all of your chocolate chips melt, you can create double boiler with hot boiling water under your bowl with chocolate and mix it until nicely melt
- Spray generously lining in the muffin pan
- Pour the chocolate in each muffin form (for me this amount of chocolate created 10 chocolate muffin fudges)
- Put it in a fridge (total 3 hours) or freezer (1 hour)
- In the meantime place coconut flakes on a pan and heat it up, toss them until they are golden brown and let them cool down
- After about half hour in a freezer or 1,5 in a fridge take the muffin pan out of the fridge or freezer (when the chocolate is not yet set) and sprinkle with coconut flakes
- Put it back to fridge for 1,5 hours or freezer for half hour