This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Latest posts by Edyta (see all)
- Spring Green Asparagus Soup - May 7, 2023
- Borscht (Barszcz Czerwony) – Authentic Polish Recipe - December 19, 2022
- Authentic Polish Pierogi with Potatoes and Cheese (Pierogi Ruskie) - December 8, 2022
If you’re looking for some cool ideas to reuse your Thanksgiving Day leftovers then I’ve got a hand-selected collection of 20 Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes. Amongst which, you’ll find pizza, pasta, risotto and ricotta pancakes for European twists + a few recipes inspired by cuisines from around the world. Because…why not?
1. Ultimate Leftover Turkey Sandwich that manages to pack all your Thanksgiving flavors in one bite.
2. When Thanksgiving leftovers + BBQ pizza + pie, make a baby….then you get this (better than Thanksgiving dinner) Cranberry BBQ Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey Pizza Pie.
3. This easy creamy leftover turkey pasta recipe is the perfect way to reuse up your Thanksgiving turkey leftovers! Ready in just 20 minutes.
4. Leftover Turkey Spanish Rice – after you’re done with turkey sandwiches and soups after Thanksgiving, and you’re still sitting on some turkey leftovers, then try this recipe to top it all off.
5. This Leftover Mashed Potato Cheesy Vegetarian Hash is the best way to use up leftover mashed potatoes, with the addition of crispy cheese, veggies and a fried egg.
6. Cranberry Oatmeal Bars – sweet, tart, cranberry sauce nestled between a soft oatmeal base and a crumbly oat topping. Use leftover cranberry sauce to make these crumb bars even easier.
7. Genius Potato, Turkey and Stuffing Layered Leftovers recipe are so tasty, no one would ever guess that this dish uses leftovers! Be sure to make extra everything on Thanksgiving!
8. Put that leftover sausage stuffing to good use and make this delicious breakfast casserole. You’ll only need 4 ingredients and it feeds a crowd!
9. Slow Cooker White Turkey Chili is such a hearty and delicious meal that can be made with leftover turkey meat. Just add everything to the crockpot and cook.
10. Turkey Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto – A great way to use up that leftover Turkey!
11. Leftover turkey noodle soup is the perfect way to use up your Thanksgiving turkey! Fragrant broth with noodles and topped with a soft-boiled egg will get rid of your post-holiday blues.
12. Potato Pancakes with Leftover Mashed Potatoes is the perfect dish to make when your fridge is full of leftover mashed potatoes, or when you want to make a fun twist on standard mashed potatoes.
13. This Turkey French Dip Sandwich is perfect to use up that leftover Thanksgiving turkey for a comforting hot sandwich.
14. Easy, cheesy, and exploding with all those holiday flavors- try this Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas!
15. A hearty, leftover turkey and wild rice soup, this recipe is loaded with delicious goodies, and its the easiest way to use up any leftover turkey meat in your fridge
16. Ricotta orange pancakes with leftover cranberry sauce is the perfect after Thanksgiving breakfast dish.
17. Transform your leftover turkey and cranberry sauce into these delicious Cranberry, Cheese & Turkey Filo Rolls (Or Phyllo Rolls) and find out just how amazing even those leftovers could taste!
18. Pastilla is a classic Moroccan pie, and what a pie it is – packed with aromatically spiced meat, crisp pastry and a touch of sweet. A great way to use leftovers.
19. What should you do with all that leftover turkey? ….Make these Crispy Turkey Nachos!!
20. Make these sweet and savory Waffled Cranberry Cream Cheese Turkey Sandwiches with your Thanksgiving leftovers.
Leave a Reply