The Best Green Salad Recipe
The Best Green Salad Recipe - It's made from only 5 simple ingredients and comes together in no time. It's a perfect side dish for any meal. It's an easy option for parties, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce cut
- 1/2 small Red Onion sliced thinly in half moons or rounds
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese freshly grated
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1-2 tbsp Lemon Juice Freshly squeezed from one lemon
- Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper to taste
Cut up your Romaine lettuce in about 2 inches pieces, wash it and dry it;
Arrange lettuce on an oval platter;
Top the lettuce with rounds or half moons of thin red onions;
Add grated cheese on top of the lettuce and onions;
In a mason jar, combine lemon juice with olive oil and shake well;
Pour over lemon juice with olive oil all over the lettuce;
Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 142mg | Potassium: 265mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 9150IU | Vitamin C: 5.1mg | Calcium: 133mg | Iron: 1.1mg