Tomato Feta Salad (Mediterranean Side Dish)
This Tomato Feta Salad is as simple as it gets, and it is super delicious! When ripe, juicy tomatoes are in season you'll want to eat it every day. It contains a few simple ingredients and it comes together in no time at all.
- 2 Heirloom Tomatoes large, sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion small, sliced (or 1/4 big one)
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese broken into chunks
- 1 tablespoon Parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon Mint chopped
- 3 tablespoon Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt Kosher
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly Grounded Black Pepper
Slice your tomatoes in 1/3" thick slices and arrange them in a single layer on an oval serving plate.
Top tomatoes with sliced red onions (moons or half moons).
Add freshly chopped parsley and mint.
Add chunks of good quality Feta cheese.
Combine all the Dressing ingredients in a mason jar, shake to mix well and pour over the salad. Serve immediately.
Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 504mg | Potassium: 177mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 675IU | Vitamin C: 10.8mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 0.4mg